Most people believe that we live our lives based on conscious thought. The Anger Clinic of the North Shore believes that we live our lives based on our unconscious attitudes(a predisposition to behave in a certain way).
At The Anger Clinic of the North Shore, we believe that the problem of misdirected anger issues is not on the level of conscious awareness. The solution is not hard to find however when you know where to look! We know where to look! It will reveal itself to us through a process of asking straight forward non-threatening questions. Allowing us to find it...
What is anger?
Anger is: an emotional response to a grievance. A grievance is: (anything that hurts). Anger is neither right nor wrong. It is part of the human condition. Anger is healthy and how one expresses that anger is a defining moment.
How do I know if I have a problem?
You may have an anger problem if:
- You will not let go of your anger!
- You can not let go of your anger!
- Your behavior has taken control and you can not stop acting out in ways that make things worse instead of better.
- You have motor mania (road rage).
- You wonder about your behavior.
- You take things personally(as if it were a reflection on your worth as a person) to very much of the time.
- And more...come in to know!
What do I do if I have a problem?
Take a deep breath through your nose. Let it out slowly through your mouth. KNOW!! that the issue is NOT the issue and call Joe Mucka at The Anger Clinic of the North Shore at (773) 907-8662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.